Welcome to Year 6
In year 6 we are thoughtful, ambitious and enthusiastic about our learning.
Huge congratulations to Year 6 for completing their SATs, you have all done so well and all of your teachers are extremely proud.
Even though the SATs are over the hard work is continuing! This half term we will continue to do English each day along side maths investigations and topic, science, Spanish and RE. And of course getting ready for our infamous year 6 production. We are also looking forward to our PGL trip at the end of June.
There are lots of adults supporting the children in year 6. They are:
Miss Lyons (class teacher)
Miss Couldwell (student teacher)
Mr Gleave (teaching assistant)
Miss Stoppard (class teacher)
Mrs Honour (teaching assistant)
- 6KS will be doing PE on Tuesday and Friday
- 6LL will be doing PE on Monday and Friday
- PE kits must be brought in for EVERY lesson (these should be trainers, plain jogging bottoms/shorts and plain t-shirts)
- Homework will be handed out every Friday and collected in on Wednesday
- Reading records need to be handed in every day