Brixton and Tulse Hill Children’s Centre’s offers a range of 1-2-1 support services in addition to the group sessions advertised in the timetable. Our Better Start Workers (previously known as Outreach Workers) are here to provide flexible family support, to meet you and your child’s needs.
Examples of the support they can provide local families:
- Foodbank vouchers
- Speech and Language Therapy referrals
- Accessing the free childcare offer
- Domestic violence support
- Parenting, routines and boundaries
- Support for families with no recourse to public funds
- Special needs and disability support and advice
- Working with young parents
- Support for non-English speakers
Outreach services include home visiting and support to access other services and information at the centre or in the local community.
Meet the Better Start team: